Angebote zu "Testing" (40 Treffer)

AIDS Testing als eBook Download von
€ 89.99 *
ggf. zzgl. Versand
(€ 89.99 / in stock)

AIDS Testing:Methodology and Management Issues

Anbieter: Hugendubel.de
Stand: Dec 21, 2018
Zum Angebot
AIDS Testing als eBook Download von
€ 73.99 *
ggf. zzgl. Versand
(€ 73.99 / in stock)

AIDS Testing:A Comprehensive Guide to Technical, Medical, Social, Legal, and Management Issues

Anbieter: Hugendubel.de
Stand: Dec 21, 2018
Zum Angebot
AIDS Testing als Buch von W. R. Dowdle
€ 116.99 *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

AIDS Testing:A Comprehensive Guide to Technical, Medical, Social, Legal, and Management Issues. 2nd ed. 1994 W. R. Dowdle

Anbieter: Hugendubel.de
Stand: Dec 21, 2018
Zum Angebot
AIDS Testing als Buch von W. R. Dowdle
€ 92.99 *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

AIDS Testing:A Comprehensive Guide to Technical, Medical, Social, Legal, and Management Issues. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1994. W. R. Dowdle

Anbieter: Hugendubel.de
Stand: Dec 21, 2018
Zum Angebot
Attitudes of University Students towards HIV/AI...
€ 49.90 *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

Attitudes of University Students towards HIV/AIDS Testing: Lawrence Meda

Anbieter: Hugendubel.de
Stand: Dec 19, 2018
Zum Angebot
UPTAKE OF HIV/AIDs TESTING AND COUNSELING SERVI...
€ 48.99 *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

UPTAKE OF HIV/AIDs TESTING AND COUNSELING SERVICES IN KENYA:A CASE OF NAROK NORTH DISTRICT, RIFT VALLEY PROVINCE RAPHAEL NYONJE, CATHERINE MUYAMA KIFWARO

Anbieter: Hugendubel.de
Stand: Dec 21, 2018
Zum Angebot
Plates for Color Vision Testing
€ 44.99 *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

Designed for use in routine medical screening, this concise manual provides a simple and effective tool for detecting color vision deficiencies in any population. It features 32 color plates that use the principles of pseudoisochromasia (distinguishing numbers and letters on a color background) and pseudoanisochromasia (detecting characters of differing brightness on a color background) to assess and classify a wide range of disorders. The authors also provide practical information on administering the test and interpreting results, making the book essential for diagnosing color vision deficiency. Special Features: Offers detailed instructions on using the plates to achieve the most accurate color vision assessment Supplies information on the physiology, pathology, epidemiology, and genetics of color blindness and associated disorders Includes plates for blue-yellow as well as for the more common red-green deficiencies Includes cut-out E shape for testing children and individuals who have difficulty reading or are unfamiliar with the Latin alphabet For all ophthalmologists, optometrists, internists, technicians, and other specialists who need to evaluate an individual´s color vision for medical or occupational reasons, Plates for Color Vision Testing is an essential practice aid.

Anbieter: buecher.de
Stand: Jan 21, 2019
Zum Angebot
HIV/Aids als Buch von Usman Waheed
€ 49.00 *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

HIV/Aids:Evaluation of Diagnostic Kits and Formulation of a Testing Strategy for Pakistan Usman Waheed

Anbieter: Hugendubel.de
Stand: Dec 19, 2018
Zum Angebot
Aids to the Examination of the Peripheral Nervo...
€ 25.99 *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

This small atlas is a guide to the examination of patients with lesions of the peripheral nerves and nerve roots. Both motor and sensory testing are illustrated by extremely clear colour photographs.

Anbieter: buecher.de
Stand: Jan 21, 2019
Zum Angebot
Knowledge, Attitude and Practice on Voluntary C...
€ 39.90 *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

HIV/AIDS is a major threat to the overall social, economic and political well-being of the world´s population in general and Ethiopia in particular. It is a serious problem among the youths in the age group 15-24, where females are the most vulnerable groups of population. Thus, VCT is potentially effective intervention to prevent the transmission of HIV by inculcating behavioral changes. To assess knowledge, attitudes and practice towards VCT services utilization among Gimbi high school students. To arrive at the intended objective a cross sectional study is conducted in the study area among Gimbi high school students from February. Data collection was done using structured questionnaires that has mostly open-ended questions among 310 students of Gimbi high school students. The collected data were carefully tallied, tabulated, organized and then analyzed. All the respondents have good knowledge of HIV/AIDS but all of them are not implementing their full knowledge to its prevention. The findings revealed that 67.7% (210) of the sample respondents described that they know about the VCT services where as the rest 32.3% of them responded that they are not aware.

Anbieter: buecher.de
Stand: Jan 21, 2019
Zum Angebot